I have bought myself a 'Curve 2'. I love it!

(17 Posts)
SoleSource Fri 01-Jan-16 23:45:37

Lovely popping and crackling sounds ☺

Smith cape and way better than the Ego-GT ☺☺

SoleSource Fri 01-Jan-16 23:46:39

Smooth vape*

Anybody else got one? I think I will try other flavours instead of my usual menthol. ☺☺ bet they taste better

YouMakeMyDreams Fri 01-Jan-16 23:49:57

Never tried but am interested. Really really want and need to stop smoking. I have no idea where to start with vaping.

SoleSource Fri 01-Jan-16 23:53:51

Google your nearest e cig shop. When you get there you can try flavours and e cig. Curve 2 is really simple to use. About £45 for whole kit including charger and one juice. Two spare coils included in price. Don't worry. The staff are usually lovely.

SoleSource Fri 01-Jan-16 23:55:07

Nicotine level in juice go from 24mg to 0mg.

You can get higher than 24mg but I wouldn't recommend that.

Allergictoironing Sat 02-Jan-16 09:38:30

The Curve range is TW's branded version of the eLeaf iStick range, so identical. It's likely that your local e-cig shop will stock one or the other, don't worry about which they have if you decide that's the type you like.

Both come in various sizes & power levels, and nice snazzy colours grin

magimedi Sat 02-Jan-16 11:17:36

Hadn't realised it was a Totally WIcked own brand.

Not surprised you like it, Sole - I love my eleaf istick + mini nautilus.

YouMakeMyDreams Sun 03-Jan-16 18:03:23

Nearest shop is a 50 mile round trip to town. Won't have the chance to go for a while sad

feetlikeahobbit Wed 06-Jan-16 22:14:44

I got a curve 2 for Christmas, love it and this from someone who smoked a lot sad does anyone know of any cheap but reputable e cig liquid sites?

Allergictoironing Thu 07-Jan-16 07:39:33

onepoundeliquid.com

UK made, decent quality.

SoleBizzz Mon 18-Jan-16 18:06:20

I still haven't changed the coil since I started this thread. I'm wondering when I should do so!

PolterGoose Mon 18-Jan-16 18:09:05

Which tank is it Sole? Can you post a link or picture?

SoleBizzz Mon 18-Jan-16 18:18:58

PolterGoose thank you x

Piratespoo Mon 18-Jan-16 18:22:30

I've got a curve (1) and having had about 6 different types and brands, this is the best ever. It lasts for ever, the charge lasts for ever. The coil has not burnt out for about 3 months at least. I have chucked all my other vapours, this is the best, least hassle one ever.

SoleBizzz Mon 18-Jan-16 18:26:59

That's fantastic to know Pirate. Thanks! I love it

PolterGoose Mon 18-Jan-16 18:41:50

Ok, so that looks like a re-branded eLeaf GS Air tank, the coils will last between a few days/a week (if you use higher VG cloggy thick custards like me) and a month (with thinner higher PG juices, fruits, tobaccos and menthols). You'll know it's ready for a change as first it might get a bit gurgly, then you might lose some flavour, and finally you'll get a mouth full of burnt yukkiness! You'll work out optimum coil change time with experience smile

I'm astonished a coil has lasted 3 months, how much do you vape Pirate?

Piratespoo Mon 18-Jan-16 19:47:36

I vape constantly all morning and then of and on the rest of the day. I'm surprised too!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now