Where to buy vape liquid

(11 Posts)
PurpleElla Wed 14-Oct-15 13:59:15

Just what the title says really. On day one (again) of no stinkies and a little bored of my custard vape. Plus been buying liquids from flavour vapour which is pretty pricey. Need a decent site to buy (more economically) online.

PolterGoose Wed 14-Oct-15 17:48:01

onepoundeliquid.com is cheap for UK made juice, or get direct from China with Fasttech.

PlentyOfPubeGardens Wed 14-Oct-15 19:38:57

Well done Purple flowers

YY to One Pound Eliquid. I also get quite a bit from Premiere.

Allergictoironing Wed 14-Oct-15 22:25:55

For mid-range you could try SmartCigs or Vapouriz. Both UK made & decent quality.

PurpleElla Sun 18-Oct-15 14:06:43

Thanks everyone, will check those sites out. Still duel fueling here, DH wants me to quit properly on a week when he's less busy and more able to support me. Trying to wait until after 6pm for a stinky as a starting point.

magimedi Sun 18-Oct-15 14:29:06

Don't worry about the dual fuelling - I did it for about 2 weeks, but some people did it for far, far longer. It can be very hard to give up your favourite stinky of the day - just count the ones you haven't smoked.

Jux Sun 18-Oct-15 17:54:26

www.eliquidukstore.com/brand/hangsen/
www.misteliquid.co.uk/
myepack.co.uk/

Raia Thu 22-Oct-15 09:51:54

Just trying out One Pound Eliquid and it's good! Well, not too crazy on the peach but the banana is great. Thanks for the recommendation Polter and Plenty smile

AryaForQueen Fri 23-Oct-15 22:00:43

I love the rhubarb & custard from one-point eliquid, and the lemon sherbet too.

fiazbhatti Wed 28-Oct-15 23:36:29

Message deleted by MNHQ. Here's a link to our Talk Guidelines.

fiazbhatti Thu 31-Dec-15 17:49:42

Message deleted by MNHQ. Here's a link to our Talk Guidelines.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now