Is it the coil on my vaper?

(11 Posts)
Bogeyface Sat 20-Jun-15 22:03:05

My vape have just stopped producing vapour. Fairly new, only used for the equivelant of a weeks smoking. Batteries are fine (I have 2, 1 is brand new).

Would it be the coil that needs replacing? Fairly new to this!

magimedi Sat 20-Jun-15 22:39:25

Quite likely that your coil needs re screwing down again. Sometimes they work a bit loose when you take of the tank to fill up with juice.

Get a tissue to hold the coil with & give it a few turns.

PolterGoose Sat 20-Jun-15 22:44:49

What sort of tank is it?

Bogeyface Sat 20-Jun-15 22:56:16

What sort of tank is it?

Err.....could I have some options to choose from and also some pictures?! grin

Sorry but I really dont know!

Bogeyface Sat 20-Jun-15 23:00:10

www.ecigclick.co.uk/performance/multi-vape-e-cig-review/

Its one of those. And I have just tightened the coil and it is making no difference, barely any hiss at all and less vapour.

Bogeyface Sat 20-Jun-15 23:04:55

Its full, could I have over filled it?

Bogeyface Sat 20-Jun-15 23:11:30

And no getting no hiss at all but the batteries are fine...

Allergictoironing Sun 21-Jun-15 08:22:12

With the info you've given, yes there's a fair chance it's the coil giving up the ghost (though a week is quite a short time). If you think you may have overfilled the tank, it's easy enough to pour a few drops out but that shouldn't have the effect you're describing - more likely to end up with a mouthful of juice!

If you have a spare coil to hand I'd try changing it, and/or giving the suppliers a call tomorrow when they are open as I think one week really is a very short amount of time for a coil to pack in.

PolterGoose Sun 21-Jun-15 08:44:00

I don't think you'd be able to over fill it as the juice would start to run down the centre hole.

It's probably time for a coil change. The blurb on the link says it's an Aspire BDC coil which were a bit hit and miss, they've been superseded by a BVC version which is much better, but mine only last about 5 days with the juices I use.

Bogeyface Sun 21-Jun-15 23:14:46

Bought a new clearomiser as a) I wanted the option of running 2 at once with different flavours and b) I didnt want to buy coils if it was the clearomiser/batteries. And it was of course the coil!

Will be getter a pack tomorrow, so thank you smile

Oh and I had a couple of cigarettes when it had packed up and they tasted VILE! I use menthol flavour as I smoked menthol cigs, but I much prefer the taste of the vapour than proper fags, result! smile

Bogeyface Sun 21-Jun-15 23:15:19

Getter?! Made up word of the week!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now