Coughing on any type of lung hit

(8 Posts)
velouria Wed 10-Jun-15 22:35:41

I successfully caped for three months, then relapsed. I'm struggling so hard to get back into it, because every hit makes me cough, mouth to lung, liquid and tanks I used successfully last time. Any suggestions?

velouria Wed 10-Jun-15 22:37:06

*vaped not caped, damn tablet

PaulaJane37 Wed 10-Jun-15 22:42:00

No advice I'm afraid as I was the same as you, coughed violently after every try! However on my second bout of pneumonia this year and signed up for smoking cessation and the chemist! Not brilliant as unfortunately I still "like" smoking but if I want to be here in the future or not hooked up to an oxygen tank for my sons wedding (he's 11 now) I'm gonna have to do something!!! Best of luck!

mawinter Thu 11-Jun-15 09:20:39

It could well be your eliquid. Recently I switched to 50/50 and now i am coughing like mad. Previously I was using 70/30/10. I will be going back to my older liquid as soon as I finish off the newer bottles i made.

magimedi Thu 11-Jun-15 09:30:27

Could be liquid & could be that you are 'puffing' too hard on the vape. Vaping is different to smoking a fag - pull very slowly on the vape & gently - not the great suck in one does with a fag! Most people cough a bit when they first vape as they learn how to pull.

gamerchick Thu 11-Jun-15 09:35:17

The husband got a one with different settings but you do suck on them different. I always cough no matter how little I take in and just couldn't get along with it. I find the mist spray much better. There's just some things you never learn to suck on I think.

You could just experiment with different flavours and strengths.

velouria Thu 11-Jun-15 19:58:51

Where do you get your 70/20/10 liquid from mawinter? I think the pg could be a problem. I used to use a website where you could choose the ratio, but cann't even slightly remember which one it was. Thanks for replies.

velouria Thu 11-Jun-15 19:59:22

Oh, I just realised you make your own blush.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now