do some vape liquids give you a headache

(5 Posts)
FlappertyFlippers Sat 06-Jun-15 20:43:42

I decided to try a new flavour/brand today. Just fancied a change. I have had a headache gradually building all day, it's now really bad. Could it be the change in cape fluid?

Allergictoironing Sat 06-Jun-15 22:03:11

There is a chance it could be the liquid, if e.g. you usually vape a high VG liquid & the new one is high PG, and you don't get on with PG.

However I've been getting a headache today that's gradually built up, which I know is down to the weather here (sultry, sticky, heavy), so it may well just be coincidence.

FlappertyFlippers Sat 06-Jun-15 23:17:23

Have switched back to the original and taken some paracetamol. Headache is abating. Although we have just had a thunder storm, so you could be right about the weather...

Allergictoironing Sat 06-Jun-15 23:23:18

Wish we would have a thunderstorm here! Nasty sticky evening, only just closed the French doors at one end of the living room & the window at the other.

I'd wait until we have a fresher day, then try the new liquid again then to see if you still don't get on with it...

PolterGoose Mon 08-Jun-15 15:52:48

I had horrendous headaches when I started and worked out it was the PG, but this weather may well be to blame. Hope you feel better today smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now