Finally got an e cig that works!

(11 Posts)
AWholeLottaNosy Sat 23-May-15 19:51:50

So after trying 2 different e cigs that didn't work ( in that they weren't powerful enough to make me stop smoking fags), I've finally found one powerful enough that successfully replicates actual smoking! It's an eleaf istick. It has a powerful battery and I get a really good drag from it without having to drag so hard. I was finding the ones I had before were unsatisfying and so I was still smoking. After a horrid chest infection and bad cough the last 2 weeks ( which I smoked through throughout ), I decided enough was enough and I had to get an e cig that would do the business. And it's worked! Not had a fag for 2 days now and I'm very happy with this one. Am so relieved and just wanted to share the good news!

AWholeLottaNosy Sat 23-May-15 19:53:16

Here's a pic

AgentCooper Sat 23-May-15 19:54:30

Good stuff, Nosy! I took a while to get fully switched over from fags to the e cig completely, but I've now been completely fag free since January. It's a great feeling.

Give yourself a big pat on the back smile

AWholeLottaNosy Sat 23-May-15 20:02:54

Thanks Agent! Yes it has taken a while I think I just needed to invest and get a really good one. This one is really satisfying to smoke. I feel like going up to smokers on the street and saying, don't smoke fags, try this!!

SoljaBonita Sat 23-May-15 20:36:32

Agree i stick are great. What tank do you use? The nautilus mini is good.

PlentyOfPubeGardens Sun 24-May-15 09:15:14

Well done! flowers Lovely shiny kit grin

magimedi Sun 24-May-15 09:20:17

Looks like a mini nautilus tank to me!

Great kit - I have the same & have been cig free for nearly 3 years.

Well done, Nosy. It was chest infection that made me quit as well.

PolterGoose Sun 24-May-15 18:04:07

Excellent, well done smile

That's the same as my main set up too, it's a very popular choice, for good reason!

crispandfruity Mon 25-May-15 16:42:50

Another with this kit! It's bloody great. I think I'm at 12 weeks now. Getting a good set up makes all the difference. Well done you smile

MeganChips Mon 25-May-15 16:50:36

I have this kit too and it's great, it took me while to like the nautilus though. New coils made the difference for me. I have also been fag free since January.

What juice are you using? I want blue juice!

AWholeLottaNosy Mon 25-May-15 18:05:04

I'm currently using a blend of tobacco and vanilla. It's very nice. Haven't had a fag for 4 days now! smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now