So who does good liquids for cheap?

(7 Posts)
velouria Tue 02-Dec-14 23:16:38

I have ordered 30ml of coconut caramel honey and bananas and cream from alchemist cupboard for my restart, because I know I like them. But they are very expensive. Am currently vaping a not very good cherry thing my ex left me and having the odd ciggy from my last pack.

Are there any really nice juices that are cheaper than alchemist cupboard?

Sorry for a me me me thread, but I have no idea what is good.

PolterGoose Wed 03-Dec-14 17:18:28

10ml for a pound at LiQuid - these are UK made and their strawberry milkshake is very good

10ml for £2 at Premier E-cigs for Hangsen imported liquids, there's an offer for 30ml for £3.50 at the moment for some flavours

Joose Juice are cheap but I thought the ones I tried were vile.

PlentyOfPubeGardens Wed 03-Dec-14 22:31:59

We mostly vape Premier Hangsen. It's like the tesco of eliquid - not posh but not shit, reliable and good value.

Joose Juice gingerbread and cinnamon apple are lovely. I've been unimpressed by the rest.

DH has hoovered the entire fruit range from LiQuid and seems happy.

Big Juice do some fun flavours for not many pennies.

velouria Thu 04-Dec-14 22:08:12

thanks peeps I'll have a look, I adore the coconut caramel with hazelnut honey, bah its so expensive though.

Ledare Fri 05-Dec-14 10:10:27

Joose Juice do a caramel and a coconut. I also buy pineapple and mix my own coc / caramel and pineapple / coconut.

It's BOGOF on 30ml so you get 60ml for about £7

The juices do need a lot of steeping though. Mine are still getting darker after three weeks.

Their bubblegum at 10% extra flavour is lovely as well.

PaulaBidwell Sat 12-Sep-15 08:45:02

ewww milkshake flavour sounds gross lol, I prefer normal flavours like www.cloudcig.co.uk/product/cool-menthol-e-liquid/

PolterGoose Sat 12-Sep-15 12:39:40

The cloudcig juices are full PG which would be too harsh for most vapers tbh.

Don't knock dessert flavours until you've tried them, you could be missing a whole new experience smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now