She's a witch!

(18 Posts)
ThisWayForCrazy Fri 08-Nov-13 15:08:23

A fucking evil vindictive bitch of a witch!

TheMumsRush Fri 08-Nov-13 15:10:22

Oh dear, thankswine

ThisWayForCrazy Fri 08-Nov-13 15:18:03

Thank you. That was a very welcome glass x

I have three DSSs. 1 lives with us, 2 with their Mum.

She claims CSA and we meet 3/4 of the way to hers in her favour.

We had asked her to drop CSA and we wouldn't ask CSA for child we had. She earns twice as much as us. And asked for a fairer swap point.

She's totally refusing, so we have no option but to claim CSA.

Now she is saying she won't help with travel at all. We are to do the full 500 mile journey. And she won't come collect the child with us hmm

Twoandtwomakeschaos Fri 08-Nov-13 15:50:53

She can't, surely, or she wouldn't see the child at yours?

ThisWayForCrazy Fri 08-Nov-13 17:48:10

I don't think she's thought it through. She likes the drama and loves it if she riles DH. So we aren't reacting. Just going to say that's fine, but if she wants to see the one with us she will have to travel.

I'm fed up of being the better person and DH being the better person. It just works against us. We've tried so hard for this all to be amicable!

KringleCandleLover Fri 08-Nov-13 17:55:36

Is she the sister of my dsds bm? I feel your pain. My dh is at this moment travelling 200 miles round trip to pick up my other dsd who lives with bm and she has never in 2 yrs travelled over here to see her daughter who lives with us.
The woman your dealing with will be capable of doing this.
Just stand firm and mean what you say. If she wants contact, she'll help you out.

ThisWayForCrazy Fri 08-Nov-13 19:06:09

I am sticking with it. We will drive to see the boys. But she will HAVE to drive to see the one who is here. I've had enough of this shit.

KringleCandleLover Fri 08-Nov-13 19:12:08

Good for you.
We had had enough after dsd moved here yet bm wanted us to drop dsd off as she can't drive on motorways.Thought it was our duty. We said no. After trekking for 9 yrs cross country we expl its her turn.
Bm hasn't seen her dd since.

FunkyBoldRibena Fri 08-Nov-13 19:43:33

She's an idiot as you will get twice as much CSA for the one child if she earns twice as much as your OH. Chin chin.

ThisWayForCrazy Fri 08-Nov-13 20:35:44

Yep!! Especially as hubby is going part time from dec (And Im increasing my hours to compensate) so that he can be at home more for his kids!

elliebellys Fri 08-Nov-13 20:43:27

The ops household might get more money,but at the expense of the poor child who loses out on contact. Because the adults are arguing..csa is also changing as from next april,so some form of private arrangement will need to be found.or a fee will be placed on both households.

ThisWayForCrazy Fri 08-Nov-13 21:00:19

We are not arguing. But we also can not simply lay down and be rail roaded over and over again.

ZombieMojaveWonderer Sat 09-Nov-13 15:07:04

No crazy you can't and I totally agree with you. Everyone expects the absent parent to just drive all over the place regardless of costs and time. No one remembers that fuel costs a bloody fortune and then you have to eat whilst travelling and that isn't cheap. You lose out days to travelling so you actually spend less time with the kids and all because the ex can't be arsed to put themselves out for the sake of the kids.

ThisWayForCrazy Sat 09-Nov-13 17:01:48

This is, both parties are absent parents! She has two, we have one (on top if our own children) So it stands to reason that we meet halfway and both make the effort!

Hubby would gladly stop CSA and meet halfway. But we can't afford to do more.

KringleCandleLover Sat 09-Nov-13 18:01:30

Would it not be possible to each do the journey so as the natural siblings always spend time together.
Say, 1 weekend you drive and pick kids up and take them to yours and the following time, mum drive and take your dsc to hers?
Easier said than done, I know, we've tried so as the sisters always see each other but mum won't do her part.
We are now left with us picking up dsd and bringing her here and the dsd who lives here never sees her bm. (She's now nearly 17 and has no contact with bm at all).

ThisWayForCrazy Sat 09-Nov-13 21:21:50

Yes, we could and we would collect them and bring them here to see their brothers, it is important to us that their relationship is maintained.

It is unlikely their mother would drive here for access though.

trooperlooperdo Tue 19-Nov-13 12:29:40

can they not catch the train?

ThisWayForCrazy Tue 19-Nov-13 22:55:21

For the train they would have to get a bus to the ferry, a bus from the ferry to Glasgow, a train to London and then negotiate the underground and a train to us. Besides which, it's more expensive.

Us driving up to their home isn't an issue, in fact, we would save over £1500 a year. The issue is her not seeing her son.

She has confirmed he will just "have to not see us at Christmas" confused

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now