What the actual fuck is this and how do I make it go away?

(3 Posts)
Unicow Wed 18-May-16 14:54:35

I think it's an ingrowing hair maybe? I've had it for ages but cants shift it and it's starting the bug the crap out of me now. Any ideas on how I can get rid of the fucker? I will take pics if it yealds something juicy...

iroblonegen Wed 18-May-16 15:02:15

Blimey, I've got something very similar to that in virtually the same place as you! I've had it for years. I have no idea what it is but hazard a guess at some sort of cyst?? I occasionally think about asking the doctor about getting it removed but it's not painful or bothering me although I would quite like to see what's inside it

girlandboy Wed 18-May-16 16:05:53

I had one like that but just a bit higher up. I had it for years although it started off about the size of a pinhead.
Of course I couldn't leave it alone in the end and kept fiddling with it and then one day it grew.......RAPIDLY. Like within a day, and while I was at work kept pulling my fringe over it to hide it from prying eyes

I gave it a good squeeze when I got home and it exploded, but then my eye started to swell. Quick visit to the gp who said it was a rapid cyst and the eye swelling was just the accumulating fluid draining down due to gravity. Gave me a packet of antibiotics and it went away never to return.

Disclaimer - yours might not be this, but it's brought back some happy memories grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now