Please note: This topic is for discussions about sponsored events Mumsnet are recruiting for. It's not the place for promoting other events. If you do that here, we may well delete your thread. If you'd like to discuss hosting an event with Mumsnet, please feel free to mail us at insight@mumsnet.com.

Feedback thread for the Flash-Febreze Fragrance event days in London, Birmingham, Manchester & Bristol Spring 2010

(53 Posts)
AnnMumsnet (MNHQ) Mon 22-Mar-10 12:50:15

Thank you for attending the Flash-Febreze Fragrance event day. We really hope you had a good time, enjoyed making your own fragrance and have been using the Flash-Febreze products you received in your goody bags.

Below are the questions Flash-Febreze would like you to answer ? please post responses below. Of course if you have any other comments or views on the products feel free to make them here too!

Many thanks
MNHQ

1. After using Flash with Febreze would you say your home smelt and felt fresh as well as looked clean?

2. Did you notice a fresher smell for longer after using Flash with Febreze, compared to other similar cleaning products you may have used before?

3. What were the main difference(s) between your usual cleaner and Flash with Febreze? (e.g smell, finish etc)

4. If you don?t like cleaning, would you say using Flash with Febreze makes it a slightly more bearable task?

5. After using new Flash with Febreze do you think you would use this product again?

6. What are your thoughts on Steve?s talk around the ?science? of smell and CleanTherapy? Did you find the talk interesting and informative ? what was the main thing you learnt?

swissmiss Wed 02-Jun-10 21:21:22

having been using it for the last couple of weeks I have to add that I seem to have to got so used to the scent that I don't even notice it the next day like I did when I first used it!

MrsGokWan Fri 04-Jun-10 16:02:23

1. After using Flash with Febreze, would you say your home smelt and felt fresh as well as looked clean?

I am afraid I did not like the smell at all. It was very 'false' and did not smell as I would expect it to smell. It did stay in the downstairs loo for a day and a half so quite good value for money if you liked it.

2. Did you notice a fresher smell for longer after using Flash with Febreze, compared to other similar cleaning products you may have used before?

As said above it did linger for a long time, so good value.

3. What were the main difference(s) between your usual cleaner and Flash with Febreze? (eg smell, finish etc)

My present cleaner does not have a discernable smell at all so if you like the smell then that is a bonus. It cleaned ust as well as my present cleaner.

4. If you don't like cleaning, would you say using Flash with Febreze makes it a slightly more bearable task?

If I liked the smell then yes it definatly would be more bearable

5. After using new Flash with Febreze do you think you would use this product again?

Unfortunatly not as I did not like the smell. I also irritated my hands and made them red and itchy. I did like the spray though.

6. What are your thoughts on Steve's talk around the "science" of smell and CleanTherapy? Did you find the talk interesting and informative? What was the main thing you learnt?

How long that smells have been used and the history of it all. We could have done with longer to make our perfumes.

bratnav Tue 08-Jun-10 15:27:10

1. After using Flash with Febreze, would you say your home smelt and felt fresh as well as looked clean?

slightly

slightly, we have 2 dogs so they do a great job of making the house smell like them in no time

3. What were the main difference(s) between your usual cleaner and Flash with Febreze? (eg smell, finish etc)

It does smell nicer, less chemically, not any difference in appearance though.

4. If you don't like cleaning, would you say using Flash with Febreze makes it a slightly more bearable task?

It's nice but it isn't that clever!

Possibly, depends on price.

6. What are your thoughts on Steve's talk around the "science" of smell and CleanTherapy? Did you find the talk interesting and informative? What was the main thing you learnt?

It was interesting and informative although he did seem to get slightly frustrated with some of the more 'chatty' amongst us, but to be fair he was fighting a bit of a losing battle. The history of perfume making was really interesting.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now