Please note: This topic is for discussions about sponsored events Mumsnet are recruiting for. It's not the place for promoting other events. If you do that here, we may well delete your thread. If you'd like to discuss hosting an event with Mumsnet, please feel free to mail us at insight@mumsnet.com.

Visit the Cadbury Magical wishes workshop and/or tell us what you would wish for and you could win a £50 Cadbury hamper. Events across the country

(128 Posts)
carriemumsnet (MNHQ) Wed 17-Nov-10 11:12:07

Cadbury began supporting Make-A-Wish Foundation® in 2009 and pledged to donate £400,000 over a three-year period. Make-A-Wish grants magical wishes to children and young people in the UK and Ireland who are fighting life-threatening illnesses.

This Christmas, Cadbury is launching Cadbury Wishes - a star-shaped milk-chocolate treat - and for every Cadbury Wishes star bought, Cadbury will donate 10% of the profits to Make-A-Wish.

Cadbury is also taking its magical Wishes Workshops up and down the country in the run-up to Christmas. For more information please click here.

Everyone who visits a Cadbury Wish Workshop and returns to Mumsnet to add feedback to this thread be entered into a prize draw to win a Cadbury hamper. All you have to do is say a) where you saw the wish workshop and b) what you thought of it (and maybe what you wished smile). Everyone who does this will be entered into a prize draw where one lucky winner will receive a Cadbury Hamper worth £50

We've actually got 2 hampers to give away, so if you're unable to visit one of the events or if you just want another chance to win a hamper grin Cadbury wants to know what wish you would make if you could make any wish. This can be anything you like, (it doesn't have to be chocolate related!). Please post your wishes below and everyone who adds their wish here will be entered into a prize draw where one winner (at random) will receive a Cadbury Hamper worth £50.

Please note the standard Terms and Conditions for a Mumsnet competition apply to this promotion (see here for more details) - the closing date however will be once all Wish Workshops have taken place - on 21 December. The two winners will be emailed then. Promoter: Mumsnet Limited. Studio 6, Deane House Studios, Greenwood Place, Highgate Road, London NW5 1LB

CMOTdibbler Wed 17-Nov-10 11:16:06

I wish I knew what to do to help my aged and ailing parents

Coca Wed 17-Nov-10 11:18:06

None near me sad
I would wish that my dds grow up happy and that every choice I agonised over and over thought turns out to be the right one.

OracleInaCoracle Wed 17-Nov-10 11:20:22

i would wish for ds to have a brother or sister.

choccyp1g Wed 17-Nov-10 11:23:51

Lovely stories and hopefully happy memories for those families...but my wish is that DS is never eligible to enter, because it is for children with life threatening conditions. sad

I would wish for everyone battling cancer to continue to have the strength to keep strong and beat it

QueenGigantaurofMnet Wed 17-Nov-10 11:25:12

I would wish for my dc's to live long and happily fulfilled lives.

Or to win the lottery.grin

chocoholic Wed 17-Nov-10 11:28:03

I wish my DH could find a new job.

Indith Wed 17-Nov-10 11:32:32

I wish to become a better parent and to remember to cherish what I have.

Indith Wed 17-Nov-10 11:35:31

Nice list. Can someone please point out that there is a whole load of country between Liverpool and Edinburgh. There are even some cities. At least one token event in the North would have been nice!

VinegarTits Wed 17-Nov-10 11:40:25

i wish my neighbours would stop smoking in their house because it seeps through my walls

I would wish for a family we could rely on, that we were close to and just have what other people seem to have with their extended familys. x

I would wish that my nana was still alive so that she could have met my children sad

going Wed 17-Nov-10 13:18:09

I wish my children will always be happy.

Blatherskite Wed 17-Nov-10 13:36:13

There is one near me. Assuming we all manage to get over this awful lurgy by then, we'll check it out.

My wish is that my children live long, full, happy and healthy lives and look back on their childhoods fondly rather than feeling like they've finally woken up from a nightmare like I do. I want to have finally broken the chain and started a new, happier tradition

I wish that my dd could find life easier than she does and be happy and healthy,

mufti Wed 17-Nov-10 14:10:31

i wish for everyone to have one wish answered

I wish that my children will grow up in a happy family atmosphere with parents who will be around for their childhood

Tortington Wed 17-Nov-10 14:18:12

i wish that i could find a job after redundancy and support the family

solo Wed 17-Nov-10 14:25:56

I wish for health, wealth and happiness for my entire family.x

NotShortImPomBearSized Wed 17-Nov-10 14:28:57

I wish I could give everyone in the whole world one wish each so we could all be happy smile

Can't make any of the workshops as too far away from us but sounds like a lovely idea.

I wish for a job i love which pays me enough not to have to worry and to have a cleaner so dh and can stop arguing about housework.

laughalot Wed 17-Nov-10 14:59:58

I wish that my fil had been alive to see his grandchildren

EvilEyeButterPie Wed 17-Nov-10 15:06:17

I wish that I would win this competition (hint, hint!)

I also wish that my biggest worries for my kids ever are what university to choose and whether they should be allowed fruit juice between meals.

Spirael Wed 17-Nov-10 15:07:51

I wish that Cadbury hadn't somehow completely missed Yorkshire from the tour!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now