Please note: This topic is for discussions about sponsored events Mumsnet are recruiting for. It's not the place for promoting other events. If you do that here, we may well delete your thread. If you'd like to discuss hosting an event with Mumsnet, please feel free to mail us at insight@mumsnet.com.

DryNites bedwetting "Ask the Expert" Event with Dr Penny Dobson - London - 30 Sept

(29 Posts)
AnnMumsnet (MNHQ) Fri 06-Aug-10 13:20:18

Does your child wet the bed? Or do you know anyone who is struggling with bedwetting problems? DryNites is holding a special 'meet the expert' event where you can put your questions, in person, to DryNites expert Dr Penny Dobson. As founder and former director of ERIC, the UK charity for bedwetting, Penny is one of the leading experts on bedwetting.

The event will take place:

~ On Thursday 30 September
~ From 11.30am - 2.30pm
~ In Chelsea, London
~ Lunch will be served at 1pm
~ Sorry, no creche facilities will be available

If you are selected to attend and turn up on the day, you'll receive a goody bag, and up to £50 towards travel expenses (receipts needed).

Please note you will also be filmed and the video will be used on the DryNites area on Mumsnet and possibly elsewhere.

If you're interested in attending please add your details here and we will be in touch.

Thanks
MNHQ

AnnMumsnet (MNHQ) Mon 13-Sep-10 11:45:28

hobbgoblin...do sign up if you can come.

deepdarkwood Wed 15-Sep-10 22:20:11

Ann, are there still spaces? I think I might now be able to make it. Ds is 6 1/2, and his bedwetting seems to come in cycles - suddenly he'll get better for a while, and then it's all back. I'm conscious that he's heading towards 7, at which stage it is 'officially' an issue, and am wondering what I can do to help him - having been to date very relaxed about the whole thing...

AnnMumsnet (MNHQ) Thu 16-Sep-10 17:17:37

ddw: have emailed you

AnnMumsnet (MNHQ) Tue 21-Sep-10 13:14:13

Any more folks interested? Or if you applied please do check your inboxes as am awaiting RSVPs from a couple of folks.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now