This topic is for paid for discussions. Please mail us at insight@mumsnet.com if you'd like to know more about how they work.

Create your own Christmas Decoration Moodboard and share with Homebase for a chance to win a £1,000 Homebase Voucher. NOW CLOSED

(27 Posts)
ZaneMumsnet (MNHQ) Fri 27-Nov-15 12:32:57

With only a few short weeks left until Christmas, Homebase wants to know how Mumsnetters decorate their homes this holiday season.

Here’s what Homebase say: “Homebase has everything you need to host the perfect Christmas. With over 250 stores packed full of Christmas goodies and thousands more products online, you’ll be sure to find that little something that makes Christmas feel extra special. If you need decorative inspiration look no further than your local store for beautiful seasonal displays to help make your home spectacular inside and out”.

Homebase are asking you to create your own Christmas decoration moodboard on Pinterest with inspiration for decorating your home for Christmas. From the Christmas stockings hanging over your fireplace, to the sparkly tinsel and multi-coloured lights spicing up your Christmas tree, and everything in between – pin all your decorative experiences on your moodboard and share with Homebase.

To share your delightful decorations, carefully follow the guidelines below.

1) Create a moodboard on Pinterest full of Christmas decorating inspiration - think decorations, table arrangements, dressing the Christmas tree and beautiful homeware.

2) You can pin content from Homebase and anywhere else that’s inspires you. For inspiration, take a look at our own board here.

3) Tag your moodboard with #HomebaseMumsnetXmas

4) Then submit your board URL in the form here to enter.

Everyone who creates and sends us a link to their moodboard will be entered into a prize draw where one lucky Mumsnetter will win a £1,000 Homebase voucher.

Thanks and best of luck,
MNHQ

BrandNewAndImproved Fri 27-Nov-15 17:54:42

Oo I'm in. That's Friday night planned out now thanks!

JasperDamerel Fri 27-Nov-15 23:42:58

When is the deadline?

Theimpossiblegirl Sat 28-Nov-15 00:09:51

I have just created my first moodboard! I see why people get so hooked on Pinterest now.
smile

duckbilled Sat 28-Nov-15 07:48:12

Done! That was fun, feel very festive santa

AGrinWithoutACat Sat 28-Nov-15 08:58:24

Done, already had one started but this has inspired me to add some more pins fgrin

Hope I have tagged it correctly I have added the hashtag to the board description - does anyone know if that's right?

Cocacolaandchocolate Sat 28-Nov-15 16:09:36

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

Reastie Sun 29-Nov-15 07:43:25

How do I do the tagging on Pinterest? <untechnical>

BathshebaDarkstone Sun 29-Nov-15 08:58:32

Great, how do I join Pinterest? blush

Theimpossiblegirl Sun 29-Nov-15 11:51:24

How do we know if we've tagged it correctly?

insan1tyscartching Sun 29-Nov-15 18:38:12

Ooh that's pretty much dd's DT homework, will get her to wander over to Pinterest for ideas, maybe she will want to share hers.

Done. Although I will almost certainly add some more...

regularbutpanickingabit Wed 02-Dec-15 18:05:17

Done!

Hygge Wed 02-Dec-15 19:37:15

Done. For now anyway, I'm sure I'll add more.

That was so much fun I forgot about the competition and just wanted to get the Christmas Tree out and put the Christmas music on (and move to Finland, own a reindeer, learn to knit, and cook something fabulous and covered in cranberries).

Cheesecakefactory Fri 04-Dec-15 01:43:14

Done I have enjoyed making my board. I also hope I have tagged correctly. fsmile

KathyCantDoInteriors Sun 06-Dec-15 14:27:52

Done but no idea if I've done it correctly.....

Hopezibah Thu 10-Dec-15 12:55:07

when is the deadline please?

Doilooklikeatourist Thu 10-Dec-15 21:41:40

Well , I think I've entered ( clueless )

SpangleDragon Fri 11-Dec-15 08:46:53

deadline?

DingleberryFinn Tue 22-Dec-15 20:04:32

I just tried to upload my URL but it won't let me??

purplepandas Sun 27-Dec-15 15:57:19

Does anyone know when the deadline is for this? Thanks.

Hygge Tue 29-Dec-15 05:56:48

I don't know the deadline, but I've really been enjoying updating my mood board throughout December.

I might start a new one for next Christmas fgrin

duckbilled Mon 04-Jan-16 18:10:19

Also wondering when the deadline was? smile

purplepandas Mon 04-Jan-16 20:28:16

And importantly, who won! Any news MN?

Queenbean Sun 24-Jan-16 22:08:08

Has this deadline passed?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now