This topic is for paid for discussions. Please mail us at insight@mumsnet.com if you'd like to know more about how they work.

ZOMBIE THREAD ALERT: This thread hasn't been posted on for a while.

What would you do with a spare 20 mins each week? Tell Cif for a chance to win a £250 voucher NOW CLOSED

(237 Posts)
AnnMumsnet (MNHQ) Thu 12-Jun-14 16:31:26

We all sometimes wish we had some extra time in the day, and we've been asked by Cif to find out what Mumsnetters would do with a spare 20 minutes.

Here's what Cif have to say, "Our latest cleaning product - Cif Express Direct to Floor can be used direct on the floor and small surfaces for a sparkling clean home. It leaves a long lasting and fresh fragrance. It's suitable for tiled, laminate and washable/ varnished wood floors. To use, you simply squirt the product directly onto the floor, then wipe with a damp mop, there's no need to rinse and it dries really fast! Now available in Antibacterial, Lemon & Apple Flowers and Wild Orchid & Velvet flowers, the RRP is £2.00 for 750 ml."

Check out the MNers review video here (and check out their feedback here):

Cif Express Direct to Floor Cleaner saves you time, so Cif would love to know what you would you do with a spare 20 mins each week.

How would you spend those extra 20 minutes? Maybe you'd have a lie in? Or watch an extra episode of your favourite sitcom? Perhaps you'd read a chapter or two of a new book?

Whatever you would do with your spare 20 minutes, Cif would love to hear about it.

Everyone who adds a comment will be entered into a prize draw where one lucky MNer will win a £250 voucher for the store of their choice*.

Please note comments on this thread might be used by Cif on their website or on their social media channels: please only add a comment if you're happy for your comment to be used.

Thanks and good luck,
MNHQ

* NB vouchers can be chosen from the range available at www.voucherexpress.co.uk

Jinty64 Sun 22-Jun-14 08:16:29

I would just sit and think. I get so little time just to think.

Twinkletights Sun 22-Jun-14 11:46:09

I would switch off all TV's, radio's etc, make a pot of tea and read my book.

I would spend the 20 minutes doing more crochet or knitting - currently I am about to start knitting an Angel Hug blanket for the Woolly Hugs.

Helspopje Sun 22-Jun-14 13:33:09

Finally dig my way to the bottom of the ironing basket

or

stand back admiring my lovely shiny floor

ImStickingWithYou Sun 22-Jun-14 15:59:24

Hmm, a spare 20 minutes.

I think I would get on the computer and play some games. Love to play nice, easy, casual games but never have the chance!

thesoupdragon44 Sun 22-Jun-14 18:39:15

I think I would have to spend my extra 20 mins having the time to bake a cake, then I might still have the time to sit down and enjoy it!

kentishgirl Sun 22-Jun-14 18:39:18

I could sit down with a cup of tea and do the newspaper crossword without feeling guilty.

leafhopper Sun 22-Jun-14 21:14:25

Have a wank. Clearly. But not with Cif, that sounds uncomfortable. Come on people, you're not dead yet.

wombatcheese Sun 22-Jun-14 22:20:50

not very original, but sun, tea and a book or a blitz of a wee run would be blissful. No, just thought of a better one- I'd magic up a beautician for a much needed leg wax and nail sorting.

DanFmDorking Mon 23-Jun-14 11:13:57

I would play with (or spend time with) my children.

Do some yoga/meditation. My life would be a helluva lot better for it!

AnnMumsnet (MNHQ) Mon 23-Jun-14 12:49:39

Thanks for all the comments!

Am pleased to say NK5BM3 wins a £250 voucher! Well done

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now