Please note: This topic is for discussions paid for by Mumsnet clients. If you'd like to have your own paid for discussion thread, please feel free to mail us at insight@mumsnet.com. If you are a start-up or student and you want to request feedback from MNers, please post in Media Requests topic.

Share your top tips for packed lunches with Flora and you could win a £200 John Lewis voucher NOW CLOSED

(128 Posts)
AngelieMumsnet (MNHQ) Fri 11-Oct-13 09:26:39

The team at Flora have asked us to find out about Mumsnetters' top tips for packed lunches.

Here's what Flora have to say, "We know a fair bit about sarnies at Flora but we understand that making them perfect for healthy lunches can be a challenge. We're keen to help you keep the peace at lunchtime, so whether youre tussling with fussy eaters or just trying to broaden their taste buds we would love to hear your thoughts!"

So what are your top tips for making packed lunches for your DCs? Do you try to get some variety with different types of sandwiches and wraps? Or maybe you keep it simple? What about snacks? Do you try to keep them healthy with a portion of fruit? Or perhaps you add a chocolate bar as a treat?

Whatever your top tips for packed lunches are, Flora would love to hear them.

If you're looking for ways to make packed lunches a bit more fun, why not enter Flora's Facebook competition for a chance to win a sandwich cutter in the shape of your DC's best piece of art!

Everyone who posts on this thread will be entered into a prize draw where one winner will receive a £200 John Lewis voucher.

Please note your comments may be included on Flora's social media channels, and possibly elsewhere, so please only post if you're comfortable with this.

Thanks and good luck,

MNHQ

indyandlara Sat 19-Oct-13 14:18:56

Get some great Tupperware with little compartments inside. That way you can include veggies and dips and lots of little nibbly bits. Very popular in out house!

lolancurly Mon 21-Oct-13 07:56:56

I put the usual stuff into my girls lunch boxes, including fruit, sandwiches of wraps, cake of some kind and cheese strings or frubes. I also sometimes include a little note or a joke to surprise them when they open a lunch box. You remember those lollies with jokes on the sticks? Well, I just sneak a corny joke on a slip of paper into their lunch box hidden between the chocolate crispy cake and the wrap smile

AngelieMumsnet (MNHQ) Wed 23-Oct-13 10:01:19

Thanks for all your comments! The winner of the prize draw is Purplehonesty - congratulations! I'll PM you for your details smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now