Here some suggested organisations that offer expert advice on SN.

dd (12) having such a rough time at school at the moment and I don;t know what to do

(2 Posts)
ditavonteesed Tue 19-Apr-16 09:35:27

not actual school, friend stuff. Her friends she has had since very young seem to be leaving her out all the time. On Friday apparently someone threatened to knock her out and someone else in another lesson called her a baby because she collects shopkins. Her anxiety is through the roof and she has had major meltdowns this weekend which she has not had for a really long time. Her friends have done things like shout at her that she has stood in dog poo (she hadn't) and then run of and leave her on the way to school. Text her hundreds of times just saying hi which left her sobbing in the corner.
I am sat here in tears myself as I just don;t know how to make it better and I can;t cope with constant meltdowns again (she is very violent and on sat spent an hour hitting me with stuff as I just couldn;t get through to her).
She won;t go in the Intgrated resource at school as she says she doesn;t want to be different and I do wonder if her friends have said something mean about it.

Ticktacktock Mon 25-Apr-16 22:34:45

I take it she's in mainstream? Is she autistic? Have you spoken to school?

Girls are particularly horrid anyway in their early teens.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now