Mumsnetters aren't necessarily qualified to help if your child has special needs. If you have any serious concerns, we would urge you to consult your GP or other suggested organisations that offer expert advice on SN

Justice 4 Yakeem

(1 Post)
J4Yaki Tue 13-Sep-16 04:10:04

I need support against Waltham Forest LA who have removed my son from my care unlawfully.

On the 17th September 2015 social workers and the police made false allegations against me in order to obtain an emergency protection order.

On the 5th October 2015 the social worker retracted her initial statement. The Judge in the Family Court ignored the false allegations and granted the LA with a care order until my son reaches the age of 18.

My son who is nearly 17 has a diagnosis of Autism and he is selectively mute. He has not received any education for the last three years.

The reason why the LA have chosen to conduct this unlawful act are mainly due to their negligence of not providing my son with vital services since 2012.

I was falsely arrested and investigated by professionals working with vulnerable children. I was falsely arrested for child neglect but was found not guilty on the 2nd August 2016 by a crown court judge within 5 minutes of a 4 day trial where the police and social workers did not show up. This is clearly an abuse of process by both the police and CPS.

My son has currently been detained in a children's home and I have been prevented from having any contact with my son.

Since his removal the LA have not provided him with any education which is against the law and he wants to go to school.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now