Here some suggested organisations that offer expert advice on SN.

Are there any SEN solicitors about who could help me with query?

(7 Posts)
enterthedragon Thu 25-Feb-16 09:35:32

Regarding an ongoing complaint, so I'm not going to post the actual query and the reason for it but I'm happy to discuss it via pm.

BuffySENsational Sun 29-May-16 18:52:16

I'm new on here. >waves hello< well I've lurked for a while grinanyway I think you might live near me. If you live in south Hants but not as far as the IOW? I'm in the enviable position of being about to either tribunal or JR my la or I will be jailed for non attendance. The latter is the most likely looking at the moment. I keep thinking how the feck did it come to this sadAnyway hello. Am off to walk the dog and pretend I'm not me.....

enterthedragon Thu 02-Jun-16 18:09:11

Hi Buffy, if you want you can PM me your location and I'll tell you whether that is near me

enterthedragon Thu 02-Jun-16 18:11:01

If we are in the same LA we can compare notes (so to speak)

BuffySENsational Sun 05-Jun-16 20:35:12

How do I pm you? Am in my phone at moment will fire up my laptop! Oh and hello grin

BuffySENsational Sun 05-Jun-16 20:44:01

Just pm you

enterthedragon Mon 06-Jun-16 11:11:32

Have replied to your pm, do you have any independent Support of any kind? Do you need help or advice? Or just someone to chat to about what is going on?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now