Threads in this topic are removed from the site 90 days after the thread was started. Our SN area is not a substitute for expert advice. Here some suggested organisations that offer expert advice on SN.

OMG!

(12 Posts)
eggsandwich Fri 04-Apr-14 12:17:55

I've just gone to put some washing in the machine and notice that the drum's does'nt seem to of emptied after the last load that I did last night, I also noticed that the water had a slight coloured tinge to it.
Then as I went to get the liquid gel tablet to put in the machine I notice that all and I mean two and a half large bottles of comfort were missing from where I usually keep them, so I ask DH if he's moved them from their usual place he say's "no", now our 14 year old DS who is severely autistic and non verbal is insisting on being really independent at the moment which is great, I know his school are really focusing on their life skill. So I've now just checked in the recycle bin and the empty bottles are there, so he's seen me putting comfort in the draw and thinking he's helping has poured two and half full bottles in the draw, I must say the washing smells lovely and is really soft, just had to buy some more this morning but have hidden them away, now I'm thinking now he's learnt to do the washing maybe he can learn to do the ironing next.

pannetone Fri 04-Apr-14 12:57:59

grin - impressed that he also put the empties in the recycling - i'm sure that is an advanced life skill that can defeat many a teen or maybe even a DH...

PolterGoose Fri 04-Apr-14 13:41:59

grin

ouryve Fri 04-Apr-14 14:53:45

grin

youarewinning Fri 04-Apr-14 19:05:58

grin

Oh my! grin

RaRaTheNoisyLion Sat 05-Apr-14 09:25:18

grin

I love stories like that. My heart just melts.

zzzzz Sat 05-Apr-14 21:03:26

grin. I'm sure you are all VERY soft and silky.

That is FAB! grin

grin

lougle Sun 06-Apr-14 07:58:45

priceless!

Rafflesway Wed 09-Apr-14 16:50:22

Now that does bring back memories of when my severely autistic dd was that age OP! We have to laugh don't we? grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now