Threads in this topic are removed from the site 90 days after the thread was started. Our SN area is not a substitute for expert advice. Here some suggested organisations that offer expert advice on SN.

I've had enough today.

(12 Posts)

Aaaarrrrrgggghhh. Shitty shitty morning. Ds melting down and VERY demand avoidant. Hurting dd. I lost it and yelled (I don't do shouting). He's now gone to school and will be a delight all day while I will once again feel crappy all day.
I just want to have one week where everything is calm and I don't have to do all this extra stuff. I love him fiercely but today i've had a gutfull.

PolterGoose Wed 26-Mar-14 11:23:15

brew and cake

Jacksterbear Wed 26-Mar-14 11:58:12

cake brew etc from me too. We've had a similar morning, in fact, week. This morning DS refused to go to school. At about 9.30 he changed his mind and said he wanted to go, then asked the time. When he realised he was already late for school he got himself in a terrible state (wanted to go but didn't want to be late). I managed to get him in at morning break-time in the end.

Oh and I've been up half the night with a puking DD too. Urghhh.

Holycowiloveyoureyes Wed 26-Mar-14 12:14:57

brew

ouryve Wed 26-Mar-14 12:55:48

Oh, I love mornings like that cakebrew[chocolate][gin]

Cake and coffee much appreciated. Oh no Jacks sad

I now have the twins here and DD. I'm not really in the mood today but better get on with it.
Feeling really crappy about this morning now. I'm amazingly good at beating myself up!

Jacksterbear Wed 26-Mar-14 13:23:13

Yep me too. I am generally getting better at not shouting these days, but DS hurting DD is usually the one thing that makes me lose my temper too!

Have you had a chance to have a rest / cuppa / do something nice, between caring for other DC?

Am currently watching Scooby Doo under a blanket with DD while waiting for the latest round of pukey sheets and towels to finish in the machine grin.

zzzzz Wed 26-Mar-14 13:50:53

brew I have a shit of a day and ds is bing lovely but is going to go bananas when I turn off the emergency cbeebies.

Sounds like bliss jacks! I've not had a chance to rest nope. One twin has a cold and woke as soon as DD went to sleep! Dp and my mum are here now so gave them the babies and I'm on here for a few mins.

Shouting is a rarity for me, I feel terrible for ages after I do.

Nooo don't turn emergency cbeebies off!! Hope your day gets better.

DD now awake!!

DS will be happy when he gets home, replacement Wii has arrived, he knew nothing about it so will be so excited. Hopefully that will make up for my faux pas this morning.

Jacksterbear Wed 26-Mar-14 20:30:56

blueeyed hope u can get some rest this eve and here's to a better morning tomorrow. wine

Jacksterbear Wed 26-Mar-14 20:31:30

Ps and hope the Wii was well-received!

Thanks, I have just finished writing a letter to the head. I have a meeting with her tomorrow and am going to be leaving a paper trail of everything said now. Now I can relax a little before bed.

Oh yes the Wii was very well received. He came out of school saying he'd not had a good day and it was going to spiral.You know when you just KNOW? So I got him to look in the tv unit when he got in and he was so excited and had a fab afternoon. Sorted, I just need a Wii/game delivery daily and i'm sorted grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now