Here some suggested organisations that offer expert advice on SN.

Primitive Reflex Integration Therapy

(5 Posts)
nb2016 Thu 23-Jun-16 17:03:52

Hi,
My son is 4y10m with ASD, ADHD, SPD, speech delay, fine & gross motor skills delay... I'm looking at Primitive Reflex Integration therapy to add to his weekly OT session.

Does anyone have any experience with: "Vips and Simon Kirrage of Swedish Primitive Reflex Integration Therapy"?

Any suggestion for other therapists is very welcome (London SW area).
X

sh77 Thu 23-Jun-16 21:19:50

Hi
We have been doing this since March and have seen positive changes in DS who is 5 and has ASD. We see 2 therapists (one of which I wouldn't recommend) but the other is Bob Allen in Windsor, who has been mentioned on MN a few times. I've had other recommendations to see him. Lovely chap, approachable, not looking to rip you off and very honest.
Is OT helping your son?

sh77 Thu 23-Jun-16 21:29:51

Just looked at Kirrage's website - seems like too much of a hard sell. I'd seriously consider seeing Bob Allen first. There is no expensive assessment process. He tests all the reflexes and sends you home with an exercise.

youarenotkiddingme Fri 24-Jun-16 17:25:01

Do you have a link to BOb Allen website and clinic information. Google is only giving me threads relating to him!

sh77 Fri 24-Jun-16 21:33:28

He doesn't have a website. His number is online if you search. You'll need to speak to him for clinic info.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now