Here some suggested organisations that offer expert advice on SN.

2nd CDC appt this morning

(3 Posts)
HHH3 Mon 21-Mar-16 15:00:33

For DS2 (3.3).

The paed said at the first appt that she thought it was just his speech and would probably discharge him at this appt. I was so worried because my gut feeling is that there's more going on but I have nothing specific to point to - just lots of little things.

After lots of questions she asked me what my gut feeling is. So I told her and also explained some physical things I've noticed. She took me completely seriously, examined him, agreed with everything and also noticed some things I hadn't.

He's going to have bloods done for micro array. Once we have the results back from those she'll probably refer him to genetics whether or not they show anything.

So relieved that someone has listenedsmile

misdee Tue 22-Mar-16 20:28:56

That sense of relief is immense. Hope you are ok today? I always need a day to process things after appointments

HHH3 Tue 22-Mar-16 20:56:24

Yeah I'm good thanks. A little worried about some of the extra things she noticed but in the whole still massively relieved. It's like I can stop worrying so much because someone else has taken over that side of things for nowsmile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now