Here some suggested organisations that offer expert advice on SN.

Wow! DS has just blown me away!

(8 Posts)
confusedofengland Sat 05-Mar-16 12:46:59

DS2 is nearly 5 & has suspected ASD. Last week he had a really rough week at school, sobbing all morning every morning & just not very happy sad

This week could not be more different. He's had 2 head teachers' awards, one for holding great conversations with the head & one for behaving well at lunch.

We've just been to a birthday party, 40 kids. He joined in every single game, danced holding hands with a girl & used the hand dryer in the loos! This from the boy who apparently doesn't notice other DC at school & who is petrified of dryers. smile It seems he's having a development spurt & I'm loving it grin

pandyandy2 Sat 05-Mar-16 14:14:32

That is lovely to hear!!! xx

zzzzz Sat 05-Mar-16 14:27:20

Oh God I LOVE those weeks.grin

Ineedmorepatience Sat 05-Mar-16 15:31:07

YAY! Enjoy grin

Youarentkiddingme Sat 05-Mar-16 18:54:58

They are the best weeks grin

Copy this thread or screenshot your OP and look at it when needed to remind yourself they do exist!

Chocolatdreams Mon 07-Mar-16 17:42:13

Wow this is amazing congrats to your ds!

confusedofengland Mon 07-Mar-16 19:36:47

Thank you all smile I knew you'd understand my elation! If I said to somebody with NT kids that DS had joined in at a big party & used the dryer, they wouldn't get what a huge deal that was grin

runningouttaideas Thu 10-Mar-16 14:03:41

smile that's a bit like what I started a thread for earlier!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now