Here some suggested organisations that offer expert advice on SN.

piedro footwear

(8 Posts)
Adamlathamsmith Sat 09-Jan-16 18:47:33

please can you hypermobility

ouryve Sat 09-Jan-16 18:54:55

I've found the thread you started about these, the other week!
www.mumsnet.com/Talk/special_needs/2538432-Piedro-footwear-help

In answer to how long they take to break in, it used to take DS2 a week or so to get used to a new pair. They're so rigid, though that they don't really break in. One of the reasons he gave up on them was that he was trying to crouch or kneel in them a lot, which made big creases form in the toes which started to rub or give him blisters.

Adamlathamsmith Sat 09-Jan-16 19:25:52

i am not sure if i should get Rehabilitation stiffens and Stability stiffens i can only get them if i privet as NHS won't give me any
but for Stability stiffens i will have to go oversea as i cant get a medical form or prescription form them

PolterGoose Sat 09-Jan-16 20:33:00

Adam - it would be easier if you didn't keep making new threads on this and maybe just bump one thread.

Adamlathamsmith Sun 10-Jan-16 00:20:47

i hope you dont mind me ask were there Rehabilitation stiffens and Stability stiffens

Adamlathamsmith Sun 10-Jan-16 18:02:53

i hope you dont mind me ask were there Rehabilitation stiffens and Stability stiffens

PolterGoose Sun 10-Jan-16 18:28:20

Adam I don't know if you're not used to online forums but you don't need to keep repeating yourself, please talk to real life physio/podiatry/orthotics who can advise you properly.

Adamlathamsmith Mon 11-Apr-16 15:07:44

i have try piedro Rehabilitation boots but were there there are to low on the ankle line to give me the full support that i need also i feeling even more support is need then Rehabilitation stiffens so i am now going to get the high stability boots
i am going on holiday soon to disney world florida and will order then then as i can't get them in uk will there be to ok in the hot heat etc in florida

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now