Here some suggested organisations that offer expert advice on SN.

I am so proud of my boy

(4 Posts)
shazzarooney99 Fri 17-Jul-15 18:18:25

Well first of all we have had almost 2 good weeks, a bit blippy at times, but nothing compared to what we have been going through.

Lastnight they were doing a show at school and as we pulled up he said i feel sick, i want to go home and started pyshically retching, however i gave him a gentle nudge to go in and he did and he done fantastically.

Today he got his school report and it was amazing and teacher had made a point of putting things in it which refer to his visual timetable and behaviour at home which was utterly amazing and she diddnt have to do that, she has been utterly amazing and is leaving at the end of term, shes the only one i think thats actually got him and understood,so for that id like to do something specail for her as a prezzie, i dont just want to buy flowers, i want to do something personal,any ideas please?

PolterGoose Fri 17-Jul-15 18:59:02

That's lovely, well done your boy smile

I bought ds's lovely reception teacher a gardening voucher as she was into allotments, but I think a nicely worded card goes a long way to show appreciation.

shazzarooney99 Fri 17-Jul-15 21:24:47

I am going to get a nicely worded card as well as something else, if other teachers has listened,hed have had a diagnose by now. xx or even if they knew theyre onions and paid attention lol

youarekiddingme Sat 18-Jul-15 15:52:53

I've got DS teacher a scarf covered in treble chefs as she's a musician. (Amazon).

Well done to your DS. It does make a difference having an understanding teacher. Despite many difficulties this year DS teacher has provided good support - I just wish she didn't take it so personally when it goes tits up and I want to discuss it!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now