Here some suggested organisations that offer expert advice on SN.

Today i have had enough

(6 Posts)
shazzarooney99 Sun 05-Jul-15 13:10:06

I seriously feel like putting my son into care! i have been strangled 4 times,bitten twice,glasses broke even more,scratched,what the hell does it take for someone to listen?

fairgame Sun 05-Jul-15 15:13:03

flowers I've been through all of that with ds. The only thing I can say is that it has got a million times better as he has got older. I know it's not much comfort. Do you know what is triggering the behaviour? Have you had a carers assessment from social services?

Sirzy Sun 05-Jul-15 15:14:19

sad what support are you currently getting? Are there any charities locally who may be able to help you out?

PolterGoose Sun 05-Jul-15 15:23:28

brew cake

Sorry you're having such a tough time, as well as carers assessment are you getting DLA and have you looked at what your LA offers for 'short breaks'?

shazzarooney99 Sun 05-Jul-15 15:24:02

We are getting no support,he sees Salt,peadatrician,cahms we have next week and the audiologist and Ot, apart from that nothing, i dont think i could ever put him into care, i just feel like that sometimes.

We havent had a care assesment from socail services.

fairgame Sun 05-Jul-15 15:35:00

Request a carers assessment because they may be able to provide you with some respite. Nothing ever gets offered to you, you always have to beg ask for anything to be provided.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now