Here some suggested organisations that offer expert advice on SN.

anyone lodged an appeal to tribunal recently?

(8 Posts)
bjkmummy Sat 23-Aug-14 15:35:57

how long are they taking to register them? sent mine nearly 2 weeks ago and not heard anything yet although I guess they could still be processing it but had kind of hoped they would process it quickly as probably quieter there at the moment. ive also lodged an official complaint with my LA so probably it being a little while to be registered could be beneficial because as soon as they know I am going to tribunal they will say the complaint cant be dealt with as im going through the legal process

fairgame Sat 23-Aug-14 16:20:29

i lodged mine in october and it took 6 weeks because they were behind

uggerthebugger Sat 23-Aug-14 16:30:07

They've just moved offices , that'll probably add to the delay...

bjkmummy Sat 23-Aug-14 18:36:35

yes ugger - I was kind off hoping they would do it before they moved but guess not - I did send it special delivery and it was signed for so its deffo there - will leave it until the end of the week and then maybe just give them a quick call. last time they were really quick and turned it around in about a week - that was January though. I also wonder if they will list it before the same judge who dealt with the refusal to assess as it was only may that decision was made

wasuup2014 Sun 24-Aug-14 18:09:59

I got a January date for my appeal against NIL got the date end of July took about 2 and a half weeks to come through.

wasuup2014 Sun 24-Aug-14 18:13:03

You might want to look at this page bjk and anyone else interested https://www.facebook.com/KwadePage/posts/275828105956169?notif_t=like

bjkmummy Sun 24-Aug-14 18:22:49

will have a look wassup - I jokingly said to DH wouldn't it be ironic if we get the appeal date on his birthday again like the first one thinking no chance that could happen but looking at your dates actually it could be a possibility!!!!

wasuup2014 Sun 24-Aug-14 18:38:50

It could happen! smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now