Here some suggested organisations that offer expert advice on SN.

Can anyone recommend comfy pants for 4.5yr old boy?

(11 Posts)
tacal Tue 30-Jul-13 15:52:22

Hi, sorry if this is a silly question. Ds is constantly adjusting his pants. He has even started pulling his trousers down in public so he can rearrange his pants.

Does anyone else have a dc who is bothered by pants. If so, do you have any recommendations as to what might be comfy pants for my ds.

I would be very grateful for any suggestions.

Thank you

PolterGoose Tue 30-Jul-13 18:32:54

My ds was doing the same, I bought the cheapest John Lewis pants and they seem fine smile

Strongecoffeeismydrug Tue 30-Jul-13 18:47:47

Ds is just the same if he wears briefs but is fine if he wears the trunk type boxers.

ouryve Tue 30-Jul-13 18:51:14

DS1 is fine with trunks, but was uncomfortable when we tried briefs. Next and M&S make nice, soft ones.

PolterGoose Tue 30-Jul-13 19:10:53

The Next ones aren't as good as they used to be IMO (ds's opinion really)

ouryve Tue 30-Jul-13 19:16:47

DS1's only been in them for 2 years, so he doesn't have very far to go back and compare grin

PolterGoose Tue 30-Jul-13 19:18:24

I suspect it also depends what shape they are, ds has got a bit more of a belly than he used to have...

mymatemax Tue 30-Jul-13 19:27:48

ds2 will only wear boxers, the tight fitting soft type as the he says the ones that don't cling to the tops of his legs go up his bum

tacal Wed 31-Jul-13 01:48:30

thank you very much for your replies. Ds has been wearing briefs so it looks like I need to get him trunk type boxers. I will have a look in M&S and John Lewis.

Trigglesx Wed 31-Jul-13 07:52:37

Oh goodness. I have been telling DS1 constantly to stop adjusting his pants, but he can't seem to verbalise why he keeps doing it. I never considered that he might be more comfortable in boxers. blush Thanks for posting this. Looks like I might need to purchase some boxers and see if he does better with them.

ouryve Wed 31-Jul-13 08:17:47

DS1 wears his back to front, half the time. He'd never tolerate that with briefs!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now