Here some suggested organisations that offer expert advice on SN.

Bloody sports day

(3 Posts)
Pythonesque Fri 05-Jul-13 07:22:20

Crumbs that's long. My 2 are at independent preps, and although they run "all day" sports days actually they don't start till 11, after the littler ones have had their sports. Plenty long enough for me ... (one bout of sunburn and one soaking resulted this year). And that's with kids who are merely non-sporty rather than having additional difficulties.

OneInEight Thu 04-Jul-13 19:58:44

OMG! Serious stuff. ds2's was only 2 hours but he still managed a meltdown immediately afterwards. Think you are wise keeping your son off. Wish I had done.

PolterGoose Thu 04-Jul-13 19:53:52

Have had the letter about sports day today. It is all day, KS2 track events morning and field events afternoon, this is just a mediocre state primary. Parents invited to whole day and they will be locked into school grounds from 9.30 to 3.00. Lunch is picnic on the field for children to be with their families, but lunchtime supervisors will be there for children whose family cannot attend. No playtimes or breaks.

Ds will be having the day off.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now