Here some suggested organisations that offer expert advice on SN.

MNSN south west next meet up?

(141 Posts)
signandsmile Sun 17-Mar-13 20:21:42

Those who came to the last one were saying how much of good time they had, so I wondered if there was interest in an Easter Hols meet up, (at Gateway Centre again.)

I think Wilts have their hols earlier than the rest of the country? So I would be around to do a meet up some time in w/c 8th April...

Food if you want....Mushroom Curry, lentil dahl, naan, salad...

No probs if no-one is up for it... just thought I would offer

TeggieCampbeggBlegg Tue 19-Mar-13 19:38:42

I'm protesting at Parliament on Mondsy. Working Tuesday and Wednesday nights. So will be unconscious on Thursday.

signandsmile Tue 19-Mar-13 19:39:05

Bum. Back to the drawing board.

TeggieCampbeggBlegg Tue 19-Mar-13 19:40:16

Or I could sleep for a bit and then come.

signandsmile Tue 19-Mar-13 19:40:24

[Smile] yay!

TeggieCampbeggBlegg Tue 19-Mar-13 19:40:52

Or I could sleep for a bit and then come.

hazeyjane Tue 19-Mar-13 19:41:17

smile bloody tablets!

TeggieCampbeggBlegg Tue 19-Mar-13 19:41:20

smile

Nearly smile grin

signandsmile Tue 19-Mar-13 19:44:31

That's really freaky, I was trying oug my new tablet and have accidentally had a conversation with taggie thru cross posts, grin but yeah, grab some sleep and toddle down later... grin

Fab, Maundy Thursday is the only day I can make!

PolterGoose Tue 19-Mar-13 21:29:05

Let's hope rooms are available

<fingers crossed>

silverfrog Tue 19-Mar-13 21:52:16

oh, sad

if it was in dd1's holidays, then I oculd make it, but she breaks up on the Thursday. It isn't doable for me while she is in school because of the distance involved.

hope you all have a fab time smile

Galena Tue 19-Mar-13 22:09:01

I can do Thursday! Yay! smile

NoHaudinMaWheest Tue 19-Mar-13 22:25:39

Not sure if I can do it. Dh tends to spend most of Holy Week singing in church but I will see.

lougle Wed 20-Mar-13 07:21:04

I won't be able to do a term time meet. It's just too far with school runs to consider. Have fun, though smile

signandsmile Wed 20-Mar-13 07:54:30

[Sad] to miss silver and lougle... we will def do another during the summer hols...if people want it, of course... hope dh finds a space nahaudin ...

Anyone else free maundy thurs?

signandsmile Wed 20-Mar-13 07:55:47

Bloody tablet, sad

I'm sorry. It's too much of trek for term time. I woukd never be able to make the school runs if I came. sad

Maybe next time.

signandsmile Wed 20-Mar-13 19:27:40

sad Will def do another day, maybe early in the summer hols,

Right oh, will check church is free and then get back to you all to check numbers,

Trigglesx Thu 21-Mar-13 09:48:35

Where would it be on Maundy Thurs? Have both boys, but ironically with no school runs to contend with, it's actually easier when they're off school than trying to coordinate travelling between certain hours.

Trigglesx, it's in Swindon. Took me 45 to 50 mins last time. Would be great to see you. X My boys are being picked up by their dad at 11.00 ish so I won't be able to leave until after that so probably see you there? We met between 11 and 2 in Swindon last time. Challenging DC welcome! Although, TBH, they were able to do their own thing in a nice, safe environment with no judginess, so weren't particularly challenging! smile

Trigglesx Thu 21-Mar-13 10:07:01

EllenJane - it'd be great to see you again. Sounds good to me. I've never been to Swindon (gulp!) but am up to try it. (I've heard stories about a particular roundabout that makes me feel a bit nervous though!)

DS2 & DS3 are both challenging. DS2 is a runner, and he has trained DS3 well. sigh.. but safe environment sounds nice! grin

Galena Thu 21-Mar-13 10:09:37

Sounds like there's a big contingent coming from my neck of the woods smile I look forward to meeting you all - even if I have to go to Swindon to do it! grin

I was sent directions by signandsmile that took me around the back of Swindon, mostly easy country roads then a straightforward route along a newish road through some warehouses, car showrooms etc. I'll see if I can find it. smile

PS, you won't recognise me, I'm half the woman I was! wink

Galena, we'll have to have a Regency meet up! wink

Only one door in, so as long as that is guarded, nowhere to run!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now