Here some suggested organisations that offer expert advice on SN.

LGO the fight continues

(53 Posts)
inappropriatelyemployed Fri 08-Feb-13 12:47:09

Some of you might remember my prolonged battle with the LGO - three provisional judgments and one judicial review preaction protocol later, they withdrew their final judgment.

That was in September.

Yesterday I receive an amended judgment. It's barely been altered save of course for a few comments to make me out to look worse (one outrageously uses a line from a letter sent by my MP to support me, as evidence AGAINST me).

The finding of maladministration made was first made back in July 2012 but could have been made on exactly the same evidence back in June 2011. The exoneration of the Council at that point was used as evidence of my 'vexatiousness'.

How on earth has it taken 6 months for them to alter a few words? They are truly crap. They must have thought I would have forgotten about by now.

To add insult to injury, the case went back to the same incompetent investigator who had already said in her last judgment that I must be vexatious as I had also bothered her with emails and copied other agencies in to her emails. Both accusations were entirely untrue and how could that have anything to do with the council's determination.

They have, again, used the Tribunal's determination that it was unfortunate that we removed our son from shit former school as he was doing so well as evidence that he must have been making progress. Yeah, right that's why he has 32.5 and not 20 hours on his statement now.

I am really tempted to name that crappy cow and just post a list of her lies and partiality.

MareeyaDolores Wed 13-Feb-13 21:25:50

grin

Oh thank goodness for the MP.

inappropriatelyemployed Wed 13-Feb-13 21:46:45

Well, it beggars belief really. This body has been the subject of a Select Cttee inquiry already recently, do they really want MPs submitting evidence of their experience when the Cttee comes to do a more thorough investigation.

Legal aid forms in DS's name are about to be submitted, top barrister lined up to advise, MP about to complain.......

it ain't over til the fat lady sings.....

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now