Here some suggested organisations that offer expert advice on SN.

I just wanted to say, we are all amazing you know :-)

(39 Posts)
Ineedmorepatience Thu 07-Feb-13 21:27:56

I want us all to give ourselves a pat on the back.
People often ask me where I get my knowledge from, I do read quite a lot but I can honestly say most of what I know comes from this board.

I cant imagine how I coped without the support I get off this board. I dont get alot in RL but I know I will always get it on here.

I just needed to say that grin

EllenJaneisstillnotmyname Fri 08-Feb-13 21:09:45

Oi!

bialystockandbloom Fri 08-Feb-13 21:10:27

Ooh star what have you got yourself into today grin

<btw I've had a few glasses of champagne and am pissed tipsy so might be a bit lairy tonight>

ah, well go and have a shout at me on AIBU then. Everyone else has.....

Why are you drinking champagne?

Oi? Ellen?

Warning bialy, - It's a Looooooooong AIBU!

bialystockandbloom Fri 08-Feb-13 21:13:36

It's my birthday! Yes, what a saddo being on MN but I do have a lovely night out planned for tomorrow!

Will it be obvious which AIBU thread it is?

There's been some shocking goings on on MN recently haven't there. sad

It's got a probably stupidly provoking title - bfing NHS one!

Happy Birthday! Hope you have a lovely time tomorrow. Sorry i didn't respond to your very kind offer of helping out with childcare in a crisis. I sorted it but really did appreciate your offer.

bialystockandbloom Fri 08-Feb-13 21:19:59

Thank you, and no worries smile
Gonna go and stalk you check out that thread now.

EllenJaneisstillnotmyname Fri 08-Feb-13 21:20:40

Sorry, x posted. grin

dietstartstmoz Fri 08-Feb-13 21:30:45

I am a bit late to this thread, and I havent been on MN much recently, but the past 2.5 years have been hell, and I have received more support and advice from MN than anywhere. Thanks to MN I am able to kick the schools arse on a regular basis and my lovely DS has a Statement and loads of support. Thanks all.

Davros Fri 08-Feb-13 22:07:11

I'm probably not very familiar to any if you but have been on MN for nearly 10 years. DS (severe ASD) is nearly 18. I used to be a prolific poster on SN some years ago. I think MN SN is amazing and you girls still teach me stuff. I always recommend it to newbies. These days I usually go straight to Telly Addicts, how times have changed! One day you too may go to Telly Addicts or the equivalent instead of SN, just think!

ROFL Davros

PolterGoose Fri 08-Feb-13 22:17:37

Davros grin

MareeyaDolores Fri 08-Feb-13 22:24:22

Yay Davros!
Without MNSN I would be LoonyMama whose pathological anxieties are creating illness in her maladjusted dc.
With it, I'm just SlightlyLoopyMama with mostly healthy, mostly happy, mainly non-NT dc. Who all appear oblivious to her maternal anxiety grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now