Here some suggested organisations that offer expert advice on SN.

Honks needed, bluechick in hospital

(47 Posts)
Bluebirdonmyshoulder Sun 27-Jan-13 19:10:06

Hi all,

I haven't been on the board much as have been feeling rather low lately but I'd like to ask for some honks if that's ok. Bluechick is currently in hospital and it's potentially v serious. Don't want to give much away but I'm in need of some positive vibes and honks.

Thanks all.

MummytoMog Mon 28-Jan-13 12:47:52

Honk honk for you and for little Bluechick xx

frizzcat Mon 28-Jan-13 12:56:13

Honking for you all <<hugs>>

ouryve Mon 28-Jan-13 13:21:45

Hugs and honks x

HecateWhoopass Mon 28-Jan-13 13:45:14

xxxxx

NoHaudinMaWheest Mon 28-Jan-13 14:21:14

Honks here too.

zzzzz Mon 28-Jan-13 14:29:00

Honking and flapping.

coff33pot Mon 28-Jan-13 23:35:07

More Honks and more hugs to carry you both through the night xxx

Hope tomorrow is more positive for you x

lisad123everybodydancenow Tue 29-Jan-13 00:00:42

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

WilsonFrickett Tue 29-Jan-13 11:47:19

HONKing like a good un. Hope today brings brighter news for you xxx

Shellywelly1973 Tue 29-Jan-13 14:14:27

Honk honk, thinking of you. Take care.

auntevil Tue 29-Jan-13 16:37:52

HONK HONK

bee169 Tue 29-Jan-13 18:19:51

honk! honk! Sending positive vibes your way xx

ilikemysleep Tue 29-Jan-13 23:21:11

Hope all is well with bluechick. I feel fraudulent when I honk as I straddle both camps here smile but will send my strongest 'all shall be well' wishes.

Firsttimer7259 Wed 30-Jan-13 09:52:51

Lots of honks for you and bluechick. Any results yet?

hazeyjane Wed 30-Jan-13 10:04:33

How are things going, Bluebird? Hope your little chick and you are doing ok. It is so tough being in hospital, with them. Thinking of you and wishing your little chick well. x

yeah I was going to ask how's things? thinking of you all xx

Ineedmorepatience Wed 30-Jan-13 12:28:53

Bumping this for bluebird and bluechick

Hope you are ok and still honking for yousmile

Bluebirdonmyshoulder Wed 30-Jan-13 18:28:49

Thank you to everyone.

Very good news today, MRI results were normal. This was NOT what we'd been told to expect, we were braced for the worst! Still need to fix what's happening but it's idiopathic (no reason for it) rather than symptomatic. The situation is still not good but it's fixabke. Forgive the vagueness, we're quite identifiable if I give details.

It's funny though, even though it's great news I think I feel more drained than if it was bad news. I know that sounds completely silly and verging on offensive but it's almost as if I was expecting the worst and could deal with that. But it seems I can't deal with the 'up', am just utterly drained. Sorry, probably not making sense.

Thanks again everyone.

PolterGoose Wed 30-Jan-13 18:33:00

Good news, thank you for updating, I expect you are exhausted.

I do understand about your reaction, maybe it is our need for answers, but also when we prepare for the worst and the news is good all those hormones and chemical processes that have kept us going crash down. Take some time and be kind to yourself thanks

cantbelieve Wed 30-Jan-13 21:57:53

Hi bluebird, sorry only just seen this, really pleased you have had some good news, take care of yourself and bluechick x

Bluebirdonmyshoulder Wed 30-Jan-13 22:09:15

<waves at cantbelieve>

How are you? How's your DS doing? We must have that bottle of wine one day, are you going on the Moondog course?

cantbelieve Thu 31-Jan-13 22:06:29

We are doing okay I'm back at work now and it does help take your mind off things and my childminder is great with DS, he is a happy little man so at the moment we live day to day and bollocks to anything else !!! We should definitely meet up for that wine one day, would make a good change from chocolate and biscuits that I normally turn to when Im fed up with it all. Whats the moondog course ? take care x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now