Here some suggested organisations that offer expert advice on SN.

This is my life and tonight I so wish it wasn't

(19 Posts)
lisad123everybodydancenow Fri 11-Jan-13 23:00:19

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

Oh Lisa. You have a wonderful family. I've met them. It's hard but a lot of he good stuff is your doing.

marchduck Fri 11-Jan-13 23:47:13

Hi lisad, I lurk more than I post, but I just wanted to say that I have read some of your posts before and I always like reading your wise words.
Life is not fair and you have so much to deal with. I hope that your DH is doing ok, and that you are too. Your family is very lucky to have you.
All the best to you all, and a honk too.

mariammama Fri 11-Jan-13 23:53:01

sad. [hand-holding]

EllenJaneisstillnotmyname Fri 11-Jan-13 23:54:40

Honks from me, too Lisa. It can be really shit sometimes, and you can't keep up the brave face all the time. Good days and bad days...

Honk honk honk.

Lisa, it's crap sometimes isn't it. How is your dh doing?

Turningneedssleep Fri 11-Jan-13 23:59:59

Hi Lisa i was thinking of you today at the conference and just logged on and saw your post about it. Can imagine how the appointment letter felt sad Its crap, I'm sorry. You are such a help on the other thread, I couldn't have got through the last few months without your posts, thank you and hope you do feel better tomorrow. I am sorry the letter came today and made you feel bad it really is very unfair to have all of that to deal with sad.

lisad123everybodydancenow Sat 12-Jan-13 00:01:46

sometimes you get through a tough patch and it all deflates around you while you realise how difficult it's been and how you managed iyswim ((((hugs)))) x

EllenJaneisstillnotmyname Sat 12-Jan-13 00:04:36

Lisa, lovely, it sounds hard enough to me! You are allowed bad days, you know. wink So stop with the apologising or we will get cross...

Because when you are a warrior it isn't safe to fall apart in battle. You do it in the lulls.

I should actually have asked how you are doing too, that's the trouble, you just have to keep going and no one looks after you.

lisad123everybodydancenow Sat 12-Jan-13 00:12:01

EllenJaneisstillnotmyname Sat 12-Jan-13 12:13:11

Hope that today is a better day, Lisa. X

lisad123everybodydancenow Sat 12-Jan-13 12:13:28

EllenJaneisstillnotmyname Sat 12-Jan-13 12:15:00

smile [honk]

siblingrivalry Sat 12-Jan-13 12:30:26

I know what the bad days feel like -I think Starlight summed it up in her post.

Sending (())
Look after yourself.

Handywoman Sat 12-Jan-13 13:56:06

Sometimes having your difficulties reflected back at you (as in at a conference, however inspiring) can leave you feeling down and deflated. Aside from that you are deffo entitled to let the brave face slide now and then when there is so much going on, all the time. It's a bit like grief, it can bite you on the bum when you least expect it. Hope you enjoyed the night in London. Am really looking forward to our rendez-vous [honk honk honk].
hw xxx

frizzcat Sat 12-Jan-13 14:18:54

Honk *infinity Lisa - they are really lucky to have you

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now