Here some suggested organisations that offer expert advice on SN.

Proudmum74 / secret santa nominations

(5 Posts)

ah Proudmum been there too, same way, same treatment. DS gets recurring silent pneumonia. It's hard ((((hugs)))).

Nope, nothing is easy, suppose the positive is at least they have granted the statement, rather than saying no.

You now have the hard job of getting it right !!

good luck xx

proudmum74 Sat 05-Jan-13 13:59:05

Sounds like a tough one!

Not a great Christmas here either; DD was blue lighted into hospital the week before Xmas with severe breathing problems and suspected meningococcal, so she had to spend 2 days on an oxygen mask & IV in an isolation room. To add to the stress levels, we got back from the hospital, having not slept for 3 days, to the LEA decision on my parental RSA.

They've agreed to grant DD a statement, but the proposed version is so vague that it's not really worth the paper it's written on, she we're now in the process of having to fight to get it changed - they really don't make it easy do they?

Happy new year to you too.

DS didn't handle Christmas well at all, refused to go to bed every night, meltdowns during the day and night, DH's diabieties was through the roof, I couldn't get my perfume online in the sale, apart from that it was good.

How was yours?

proudmum74 Fri 04-Jan-13 07:54:13

Hi Devientenigma - Happy New Year! How was your Christmas?

Thankyou so much for the nomination to secret santa, we got some wonderful stuff and all 6 kids, DH and I were not forgot.

Thankyou to anyone else who nominated us and didn't own up.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now