Educational psychologist

(6 Posts)
Mummyoftheyear Sun 07-Apr-13 20:16:56

Exactly. That's why I contacted this particular Ed. Psych. when I was wondering about having my own son assessed.
Out of interest, what is it that you do, F&F? I'm a dyslexia assessor (PATOSS) and tutor - having been a primary school teacher for years.

Flappingandflying Sun 07-Apr-13 12:29:19

Thank you mummy. That's a useful one. i think you and I have similar jobs. There are some crap reports out there. It shocks me that these professionals are taking money off people forcuttingand pasting

Mummyoftheyear Sat 06-Apr-13 09:21:55

http://www.peergordonassociates.co.uk/lindsay.html

I would ask for her to assess- rather than one of her associates. I'm sure they're all equally good. However, I've only seen those written by her.

Mummyoftheyear Sat 06-Apr-13 09:20:24

Lindsay Peer is excellent. I assess and tutor children and teenagers for/ with dyslexia.
I see many educational psychologists' reports as many come to me having already been assessed. Her reports are outstanding with none of the 'copy and pasting' I so often (sadly) see on those of others.

BigBird69 Thu 28-Mar-13 16:35:50

MPA Associates in Brighton ask for John McKewon

Scottiedog1 Tue 26-Mar-13 22:40:15

Help, can anyone give me the name of a good private educational psychologist in the London are. Thanks. Bit desperate

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now