7yrs ASD - Lindamood Bell London

(3 Posts)
Sinny78 Mon 18-Mar-13 15:04:59

Hi I have a ASD high functioning 7yr od child, We are seriously considering Lindamood Bell (Notting Hill) Talkies mixed with V&V. There are a few reviews of LB but I would really like to hear from anyone who has had positive or negative experiences at Lindamood Bell - My daughter has serious expression (language) problems even though she is a very fluent and confident reader. The program is very expensive and represents a huge commitment for our family but there seem to be a lot of reasons to believe there is a high chance of good results. Thanks for your responses. Desperately Need your Advice!!

blueShark Thu 23-May-13 07:06:49

Hi Sinny - I am doing this with my DC also 7 and seeing great results. Pm if you like

smilesandsun Thu 23-May-13 14:21:42

Hi both, their website is not that informative, but I have requested the info pack to be sent. Do they run holiday intensive courses? I my ds is dyslexic and we have a tutor but over the summer holidays it is such a long time to retain information. I also find its a great time to focus on weak areas as he's not so tired from school.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now