DS2 is eating at lunchtime, just started comp :)

(4 Posts)
CuriousMama Mon 10-Sep-12 22:51:12

Thanks for replying and great news about your dd2 smile

He's loving school so much. Although the earlier getting up time isn't going down too well.

Ineedalife Mon 10-Sep-12 18:46:18

Fantastic news, IME Dc's can sometimes fit in at secondary as there is a bigger pool of people to mix with.

Dd1 managed to find a few like minded quirky friends at secondary after being friendless for 2 years at primary.

Great news about the button phobia, Dd3[9 with ASD] has been wearing shorts with buttons this summer for the first time in 7 years, she doesnt undo them or do them up yet but she can cope with wearing them.

Onwards and upwardssmile

CuriousMama Fri 07-Sep-12 21:48:49

Oh snake phobia was him thinking they're in the room at night or on the bed. I'm so glad this seems to be gone? I was shattered!

CuriousMama Fri 07-Sep-12 21:47:50

I don't know if any of you remember me posting about ds2's button phobia? He is in the process of being diagnosed (possibly?) with ASD. He had a snake phobia at night which seems to be disappearing? I think the fact he's always out now with friends has helped a lot with his confidence?

He started comp (yr 7) on Wednesday and every day so far he's eaten. Buying wraps in the school canteen and having the snacks and drink I send in. His button phobia stopped him eating at primary and also at times at home. What's amazing is he's wearing loads more buttons now! smile He is ecstatic about the comp. I just can't believe it.

One very happy mummy here smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now