Non Invasive, Non Surgical *Vaginal Tightening* for Mothers post birth (new technology)

(3 Posts)
ADV: Clinic Ideal U Fri 18-Nov-16 10:28:27

For all the mothers or all suffering from vaginal laxity, atrophic vaginitis, stress incontinence (leeking pee) or want to enhance your sexual experience - Dr Tattum would like to invite you to experience Geneveve Vaginal Rejuvenation a non-invasive, non surgical radio-frequency technology to tighten vaginal walls.

Book a free consultation with a mother who has done the treatment and now wants all mothers suffering to experience what technology has to offer. Check out Clinic Ideal U to book and get more information about the treatment.

FrickOnAStick Fri 18-Nov-16 10:29:42

I would not trust a Dr who couldn't even spell leaking hmm anywhere near my vajayjay.

reallyanotherone Fri 18-Nov-16 10:35:38

Yep, vision of me in stirrups with a Dr approaching waving a large leek to assist in the "tightening".

Plus why do you need to translate "stress incontinence", but assume we know what atrophic vaginitis is. So now my image is of a very patronising Dr waving a leek trying to explain to me slowly in words of one syllable, but using complicated medical terms to show that leek insertion is an actual medical procedure and he's an actual medical dr.

So no, won't be taking you up on your offer, thanks.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now