This topic is for discussing slings and backpacks. If you want to buy or sell slings and backpacks, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

Advice needed on tall girl!

(5 Posts)
steerpike82 Fri 26-Feb-16 21:54:45

Hi, I have a 24 month year old and a 14 month old. Due to their size (big, tall babbys both) I'd like a carrier for my younger (she's sat behind in the pram and can't see). I have a littlelife cross country & it's very very good, but it's too bulky to handle easily with the buggy in tow. I've heard the connectas are good, as are ergos and manducas. I'd like one to last as my boy is a way off from walking distances. My girl is in 18-24 month clothing but only weighs 10kg. Does anyone have any recommendations for a baby her body type?
Thanks!

Rockchick1984 Fri 04-Mar-16 20:36:56

Rose and Rebellion mid sized carrier would be perfect, or a toddler Tula. Both would be comfortable to carry either of your children in.

Littlef00t Fri 04-Mar-16 20:38:44

Also rate the toddler Tula.

Hufflepuffin Sun 06-Mar-16 13:59:22

I have a toddler connecta for my 19 month old and it's great. I can roll it down a bit so he can still get his arms out and you could get a spare accessory strap to cinch it in a bit, and that way you could use it for both of them.

MissTurnstiles Mon 21-Mar-16 00:11:20

Not an Ergo - panel is smaller than other SSCs. If she's tall then a toddler Tula would be suitable. If you prefer less bulk then a toddler Connecta.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now