This topic is for discussing slings and backpacks. If you want to buy or sell slings and backpacks, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

15 week old rebelling against sling

(1 Post)
offbeatgirl Tue 30-Jun-15 18:48:38

I'm hoping one of you sling experts might be able to help. My DS used to be happy to be carried around in my sling (close caboo - I tried an ama wrap when he was first born but didn't get on with it). However, when I try to put him in it now he screams blue murder. I wondered whether this was because he's now more inquisitive and doesn't like facing inwards, but he's too little and lacks the head control to face outwards.

I tried taking him for a short stroll with him facing inwards but with his arms free of the wrap - and rapidly had to return to the flat because he was howling so much.

Should I try persevering with the close caboo, or leave it a few more weeks until his head control improves - or would I be better off with another type of sling?

I'd be grateful for any suggestions! Thanks smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now