Note: This topic is for discussing slings and backpacks. If you want to buy or sell slings and backpacks, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ.

MNers with an Ergo in Galaxy Grey: help please!

(4 Posts)
RegainingUnconsciousness Sun 16-Feb-14 23:03:47

I know it's unlikely that you'll come back to this thread but my ergo (not sure what gen, not latest) has a smooth waist buckle. The pocket zip pull is embossed with the (old) logo though.

AndHarry Wed 08-Jan-14 22:45:41

She had the box but no receipt and she contacted me later on to say she had done some research and thinks she was scammed. It must have been a good copy as she's been using it to carry her DD around for 2 years!

pootlebug Wed 08-Jan-14 21:31:21

Has the seller got the original documentation from when she purchased it? (Receipt etc?). If not I wouldn't be keen to buy it. There are just too many fakes around.

This blog post about real v a fake might be useful

AndHarry Tue 07-Jan-14 14:19:23

I'm looking at buying a second hand Ergo. I went to pick it up but checked the waist buckle and there wasn't an embossed logo as there is with my second generation Ergo and the material felt very different so I left it with the seller while I checked it out. Can you tell me if your third generation Ergo has an embossed waist buckle? What's the exterior fabric like? Mine is a different colour and the fabric is completely smooth, whereas this one is more like a school backpack texture.

Thanks for your help.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now