Note: This topic is for discussing slings and backpacks. If you want to buy or sell slings and backpacks, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ.

Second hand moby wrap?

(4 Posts)
PassTheCremeEggs Fri 13-Dec-13 15:47:07

I've bought a second hand moby wrap for my four week old. Now having niggling thought that it might have stretched out too much through use - has anyone bought a second hand one and tell me whether it retains its support? I just wondered if it's been frequently used for a toddler whether it's still supportive enough for a newborn?

I'm pretty sure I'm just being mental...

fempsych Fri 13-Dec-13 15:50:20

They can be over stretched - sorry! How about a cheap
Victoria sling lady from ebay - they do the job well :-)

PassTheCremeEggs Fri 13-Dec-13 18:52:11

Oh damn... I've already ordered it so will just cross fingers it's in ok nick...!

LlamaLover Mon 16-Dec-13 11:19:31

They cannot be over stretched.

I run a large sling library and own over 25 different stretchy wraps that have been used multiple times over many years by many different shaped and sized babies and parents.

The whole idea of a stretchy wrap is that is stretches, so it will stretch to accommodate your baby and stretch back when not in use.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now