Note: This topic is for discussing slings and backpacks. If you want to buy or sell slings and backpacks, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ.

sling shop in manchester...

(8 Posts)
StuckOnARollercoaster Wed 20-Nov-13 11:26:13

I have not been organised and was supposed to sort out a structured carrier for our trip around the Christmas market on sunday that my other half can also use. (Typical man and not keen on my moby wrap!)
Are there any shops that sell ergos or manducas or is it just internet only? As I don't have time for an internet buy :-(

StuckOnARollercoaster Wed 20-Nov-13 12:13:41

Oh have just found the stockport sling library and got in touch, but wonder if there's anywhere else anyone knows of.

Rockchick1984 Wed 20-Nov-13 16:40:38

There's birth 2 potty in Leigh, it's not too far from Manchester?

allbottledup Wed 20-Nov-13 17:11:56

John Lewis stock Ergos. Ring up the Trafford Centre branch to see if they have one and if not you can do a click and collect to pick up the next day.

StuckOnARollercoaster Wed 20-Nov-13 18:32:00

Thanks... Have phoned the Leigh place but no answer all day. Will look at John Lewis once DD has finished her feed and fingers crossed gone to sleep. I think that's my best bet as its too last minute for a sling library. At least if I get an ergo and it doesn't work for us they supposedly have a good second hand value and I won't lose too much money.

TheDetective Wed 20-Nov-13 18:36:10

Ill get in touch with birth 2 potty for you? I'm on the fb sling page run by the owner. I've been to her house and bought a sling before now!

StuckOnARollercoaster Thu 21-Nov-13 00:00:35

Thanks Detective but I've just seen your post too late and have been on the John Lewis website and bought the ergo for delivery to the store on Friday. Gives me a chance to figure out how to use it on Saturday ready for our day out on Sunday!

TheDetective Thu 21-Nov-13 00:45:23

No problem! Glad you got sorted!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now