This topic is for discussing slings and backpacks. If you want to buy or sell slings and backpacks, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

Identifying backpack brand

(4 Posts)
puddock Fri 01-Nov-13 12:30:01
puddock Fri 01-Nov-13 12:28:09

I wouldn't have thought sling meets / sling libraries would recognize it necessarily - most don't deal with framed backpack carriers - but you never know!
The words on the buckles refer to the buckle manufacturer rather than the carrier manufacturer - I've seen "stealth" on soft structured carrier buckles e.g. Ergo - so they won't help you identify the carrier I'm afraid.

allbottledup Fri 01-Nov-13 12:20:17

Maybe take a photo and post to some of the sling meet Facebook groups, or take it to a local sling library to see if someone can identify for you?

Tweet2tweet Thu 24-Oct-13 16:15:32

A friend gave me a baby backpack carrier. It came without instructions so tried to find it online but haven't had any luck.

It's burgundy coloured and has a detachable sunshade bit. It has a metal frame and padded shoulder and waist fastening. There are no labels that I can see but it says the following on the buckles: small buckles utx-flex on one side and stealth on the other side. Large buckle utx-flex stealth warrior pat. pending. There is a little logo before the word flex on all buckles.

Anyone any clues?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now