Note: This topic is for discussing slings and backpacks. If you want to buy or sell slings and backpacks, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ.

Identifying backpack brand

(4 Posts)
Tweet2tweet Thu 24-Oct-13 16:15:32

A friend gave me a baby backpack carrier. It came without instructions so tried to find it online but haven't had any luck.

It's burgundy coloured and has a detachable sunshade bit. It has a metal frame and padded shoulder and waist fastening. There are no labels that I can see but it says the following on the buckles: small buckles utx-flex on one side and stealth on the other side. Large buckle utx-flex stealth warrior pat. pending. There is a little logo before the word flex on all buckles.

Anyone any clues?

allbottledup Fri 01-Nov-13 12:20:17

Maybe take a photo and post to some of the sling meet Facebook groups, or take it to a local sling library to see if someone can identify for you?

puddock Fri 01-Nov-13 12:28:09

I wouldn't have thought sling meets / sling libraries would recognize it necessarily - most don't deal with framed backpack carriers - but you never know!
The words on the buckles refer to the buckle manufacturer rather than the carrier manufacturer - I've seen "stealth" on soft structured carrier buckles e.g. Ergo - so they won't help you identify the carrier I'm afraid.

puddock Fri 01-Nov-13 12:30:01

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now