Note: This topic is for discussing slings and backpacks. If you want to buy or sell slings and backpacks, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ.

Connecta vs Rose & Rebellion?

(3 Posts)
popsalottle Thu 10-Oct-13 19:51:36

I'm a big connecta fan. I think they are really easy to use (great when you want to try back carries suitable from about 4-6 months) and last really well. I prefer that the straps cross over your back rather than the ruck sack style on the R&R. My partner liked ours and they seem popular with dads.

Rockchick1984 Thu 03-Oct-13 10:38:07

Personally I preferred the padding on R&R however I think they are a touch narrower so won't be comfortable for quite as long (I used mine until 18 months but DS was probably too big for the last 4 months of that). R&R are reversible, and also do a lot of dad-friendly designs.

grainmum Fri 27-Sep-13 17:58:46

Hi, just been along to my local sling meet this morning and tried connecta and rose and rebellion carriers. Looking for something to move on from my Moby Wrap that is a bit more practical out and about and will last for a while, also that my DH might be more willing to wear.

Any thoughts on pros/cons between these two?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now