This topic is for discussing slings and backpacks. If you want to buy or sell slings and backpacks, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

Which size woven wrap to go for?

(5 Posts)
Rockchick1984 Mon 26-Aug-13 10:12:50

There's a video on YouTube of someone using her wrap as bump support while still pregnant, could give you a goo excuse to play with it... here

flopsybunny45 Sun 25-Aug-13 17:21:40

Thanks guys... it arrived from poland today, cannot wait to actually use it now. Just the small matter of 'popping' the baby out first!

Splinters Tue 20-Aug-13 21:36:58

I have a girasol 6 and quite like it as it means I can tie at the front rather than at the back -- slightly more faff but ends up feeling more secure I find.

pootlebug Wed 14-Aug-13 23:08:01

You would probably be able to use a size 5 (4.2m-ish) but he'd need a size 6 (4.7m-ish). Too long is marginally more faff but nothing too terrible, so if you want him to use it too I'd go longer.

flopsybunny45 Wed 14-Aug-13 18:50:38

Am going to purchase a Lenny Lamb or Tree Frog woven wrap, but cannot decide which size I need... any help would be much appreciated!

I am 5ft3 and a size 10/12, my hubby is 6ft1 and quite a slim build - I'll probably wear it the most, but it would be good if he could have a go too! I was thinking a small might do it?

Planning to use it from newborn upwards...

Thanks in advance! :-)

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now