This topic is for discussing slings and backpacks. If you want to buy or sell slings and backpacks, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

Which size woven wrap to go for?

(5 Posts)
flopsybunny45 Wed 14-Aug-13 18:50:38

Am going to purchase a Lenny Lamb or Tree Frog woven wrap, but cannot decide which size I need... any help would be much appreciated!

I am 5ft3 and a size 10/12, my hubby is 6ft1 and quite a slim build - I'll probably wear it the most, but it would be good if he could have a go too! I was thinking a small might do it?

Planning to use it from newborn upwards...

Thanks in advance! :-)

pootlebug Wed 14-Aug-13 23:08:01

You would probably be able to use a size 5 (4.2m-ish) but he'd need a size 6 (4.7m-ish). Too long is marginally more faff but nothing too terrible, so if you want him to use it too I'd go longer.

Splinters Tue 20-Aug-13 21:36:58

I have a girasol 6 and quite like it as it means I can tie at the front rather than at the back -- slightly more faff but ends up feeling more secure I find.

flopsybunny45 Sun 25-Aug-13 17:21:40

Thanks guys... it arrived from poland today, cannot wait to actually use it now. Just the small matter of 'popping' the baby out first!

Rockchick1984 Mon 26-Aug-13 10:12:50

There's a video on YouTube of someone using her wrap as bump support while still pregnant, could give you a goo excuse to play with it... here

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now