Note: This topic is for discussing slings and backpacks. If you want to buy or sell slings and backpacks, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic. Thanks, MNHQ.

Clicky hips and sling

(5 Posts)
massagegirl Thu 27-Jun-13 11:16:17

4 week old has just been put in a harness for clicky hips. Just wondering if anyone else had experience of this and if you still carried on using a sling? Thank you.

ellangirl Thu 27-Jun-13 21:47:05

I don't but my friend did all the time, doctors said it was great for hips. Just make sure to use the correct position, and maybe a stretchy wrap would be easiest? Someone else with more knowledge might be along soon :-)

pootlebug Fri 28-Jun-13 11:43:42

I haven't been in this situation myself but am a sling consultant and have seen other people do this sucessfully. As the previous poster says, it needs to be a sling that promotes good hip position. Something like a stretchy wrap, or hop tye, or connecta.

yes, I'd suggest a stretchy wrap too. Moby's are good and inexpensive.

massagegirl Fri 28-Jun-13 12:37:49

Thanks I have a Victoria sling lady and we were really enjoying it before the harness so that's great we can still use it. Thank you.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now